Tropical Green Sheets 2
Tropical Green Sheets. The absolute everyday go-to guide for tropical bonsai material. These are the most comprehensive guides for the tropical bonsai enthusiast. Version 1 covers 127 species of bonsai trees. Version 2 covers several not found in the first. The condensed version is a combination of 1 and 2 without photos. Click to view more information on each.
Tropical Green Sheets II
A Comprehensive Care And Reference Guide For Tropical Bonsai.
- All New Trees Featuring Imports from Puerto Rico, Florida Natives and Urban Yamadori!
- 250 Pages loaded with full color images.
- This is the second book of the series. If you are on a limited budget and can only afford one book at this time you may want to consider Green Sheets One.
- All New Appendices Including Many "How-To’s" to Help Save You Money!
- All New "Tips and Tidbits" Learned Along the Way Including Tips from Suthin Sukosolovisit, Boon Manakitivipart and Pedro Morales!
- A New Tropical Tree Gallery Featuring a Few Bonsai Clubs and Study Groups, A New Florida Artist, New Award Winning Trees, and a New Gallery Featuring Outstanding Specimen Trees!
- A Glossary of Common and Botanical Tree Names from Both Tropical Green Sheets I and Tropical Green Sheets II.
- Author: Martha Goff
Click the Additional Information tab for more details.