Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil – Jacks Gritty Mix #111 -12 Gallons – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH
7 Bag Sizes Available. Click HERE to compare all bag sizes and prices.
Succulent and Cactus Soil . Ultra fast draining design helps prevent root rot and over watering. Contains no heavy potting soil ingredients such as sphagnum or peat moss. Provide your prized plant with a potting soil that mimics its natural dry environment. Proven number one seller.
Great for echeveria, crassula, lithops, jade, aloe, haworthia, crassula, and more.
- Now with Pine Coir for better performance.
- FASTEST DRAINING SUCCULENT / CACTUS SOIL AVAILABLE! Helps prevent root rot and over watering. Will not damage roots.
- Optimized pH of 5.5. Perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid loving plants.
- Pathogen free with extended pathogen control.
- Ultra lightweight and airy. Contains Bonsai Block®, Monto Clay® (1/4 inch Montmorillonite) and Pine Coir (pine fines).
- Available in several bag sizes.
Soil Mix: Bonsai Succulent and Cactus Soil Gritty Mix #111
Ingredients: 33% Pine Coir, 33% 1/4 Bonsai Block(calcined clay) and 33% Monto Clay(1/4 inch).
Bulk Density: .350 ounces per cubic inch
Re-water Days: Succulents 5-30 days. Bonsai Trees 1-5 days
Average Particle Size: ¼ Inch
Average Pine Coir Size: Dust to 3/8th.
Minimum Aggregate Size: 1/8th
Maximum Aggregate Size: 3/8ths
Application: Acid loving plants including succulents
Condition: Sifted, Washed, Treated, Dried and Bagged.
Did you know?
All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations.
This ensures you receive material free of dangerous pathogens that can damage or kill plants. This is also required to maintain six nursery stamps that allow us to ship to all 50 states.
Products containing organic material may have been treated with one or more of the following to ensure multi-state compliance.
1. Bifenthrin drench.
2. Steam at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
Click the Additional Information tab for more details.