Size: ¼ Inch Horticulture Grade Pumice
Condition: Sifted, Washed, Dried and Bagged.
1/4 inch Bonsai Pumice is an aggregate / substrate used for bonsai, succulent, cactus and orchids. Amend with other soil ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create a bonsai soil specific to your potted plant needs.
- Consistent size, ready to use, no sifting required.
- Packaging. Our aggregates are professionally packaged in custom 6 mil bags.
- Processing. Each particle travels across 21 feet of screen for maximum accuracy.
- Minimal dust or sand sized material.
- Easy returns. If this is not the cleanest aggregate you have ever purchased simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked. We will even cover the return shipping.
Did you know?
All of our soil products are state inspected and tested on a regular basis in order to comply with multi-state regulations.
This ensures you receive material free of dangerous pathogens that can damage or kill plants. This is also required to maintain six nursery stamps that allow us to ship to all 50 states.
Click the Additional Information tab for more details.